JOIN THE CLUB! In a matter of seconds join an exclusive community of skiers and snowboarders! We have giveaways for Tim Horton's Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, Drinks, Apparel, and more!
Simply fill out our form to get started!
Want to get involved? We are looking for passionate executives and volunteers to help around with the club. If you are a student and want to get involved on campus, this is a great opportunity to do so! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with some basic information about yourself and why you want to join. We will promptly get back to you and see how you can fit with our team.
Date & Time
Come join us second semester for our action packed weekly trips! Starting February 2019, on the weekends we will explore the local mountains that Ontario has to offer. Get your fix for snow as we switch it up between Mount St Louis Moonstone, Blue Mountain, and Horseshoe Mountain. All trips are run in the same day and pickup and drop off is at Convocation Hall! Oh we also have a ton of free stuff to give away, see you on the slopes!
Reading Week Trip
Got plans for reading week? Well get ready since we will be skiing at one of North America's highest rated ski resorts, Mont Saint Anne! From Monday February 19th to Thursday February 22nd, our trip will be guaranteed to be fun-filled and loaded with adventure. We will be staying at a huge private lodge, have 4 days and 4 nights of skiing and snowboard, hosting constant parties across the week, doing a day trip to Le Massif, doing a day trip to a water park, and even spending a night out in Quebec City!
How to Sign Up
Not a UofT student? No problem! There are no restrictions on who joins our trips and you are more than welcome to tag along.
Step #1 – Get Registered
1. Complete the signup form for whatever trip type you are interested in. If you want to go on weekly trips, fill out the weekly trip form. If you want to go on the reading week trip, fill out the reading week trip form. Want to go on both? Fill out both! 😎
2. Make sure you have completed the trip consent form. You may either fill out the pdf electronically or scan us the completed papers. One form is good for all trips! Email it to us at email@example.com
3. (Optional) Join our mailing list! This will keep you updated with information regarding our trips and make you eligible for our giveaways. Don't worry we don't spam and only send relevant emails.
You are not secured a spot on our trips until you complete Step 2.
Step #2 – Make Payment
1. Make sure you have completed the trip consent form and trip signup from Step 1.
2. Send an INTERAC Electronic-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org via online banking for the trip amount.
If you are joining a weekend trip, please also specify which date and package you are paying for. For convenience you can make the INTERAC password UTSSC2018, otherwise, make sure to give us a hint that we can guess.
3. Once we receive your INTERAC transfer we will accept and confirm your payment via email. If there are any problems or concerns we will make sure to contact you.
Note: Send us an email or stop by a boothing session to double check things. We can make sure you are registered, made payment, and answer any questions you might have (philosophical questions included).
Want to sponsor us? We have many opportunities in how your company can participate with the club. Send us an inquiry at email@example.com and a UTSSC executive will promptly get back to you.